Shopify StoresThe premium ecommerce solution for your online store.
Multiple ways to sell
Drag & Drop
Build your store the easy way! You don’t need any coding knowledge to change the look and feel of your store.
Get paid securely
Shopify Payments allows you to accept credit cards instantly and without third-party accounts. Piece of cake.
Expand with apps
There are over 1000 apps that seamlessly integrate with Shopify to help you grow and scale your business.
We’re an official Shopify Partner
As a partner, Shopify has given us some really amazing tools to create some amazing stores, themes and apps on the Shopify platform. For the first stage, we will gather requirements from you to see what your requirements are. You may already have a store or want to create a new store, we can handle both options. This first stage we will make sure that you really require the Shopify features and which Shopify plan would be good for you.
Secondly, we create a ‘Development Store’ for you. Shopify allows us to create a test store for you to check and try out Shopify’s features. We will give you access to this so you can familiarise yourself with the Shopify admin panel. This is an important step so that you can see the main admin area of your entire business.
After these important stages, we will then begin configuration and development to your requirements. If you so wish, we can give you some time to go ahead and install a Shopify theme and do some configuration yourself. This stage is very flexible and can take a long time, your store needs to be perfect and we understand this.
After your store has been perfected and you really like it, we will initiate a Shopify store hand-over. This means that we will suggest a Shopify plan and designate you as the store owner. Don’t worry, we will still have some administrative access to help you but we will no longer own the store. From this point forward, we will support you going forward and get your domain attached to your store so that you can begin trading. If you need further help such as custom plugins, Point of sale setup or anything else, we’ll be here for you under our support plan (see below).
Setup & CustomisationGetting your store ready and adding things going forward
- We will setup a development store for you so you can see the work in progress.
- We will help you with customisation, whether it be a full-blown custom theme or just small settings tweaks.
- We will check any settings you have changed, to make sure they are right for your store.
- We will write any number of custom private plugins for you to add missing functionality to Shopify.
- We will give you our best and honest advice for your store, we want your store to succeed.
- When we hand-off the finished store to you, we will send you an instruction manual as a reference guide for your new store.
SupportMaking sure you have our assistance going forward
- You can send us support tickets from the Client Area. We will be ready to answer any questions you may have.
- We will assist you with configuration issues on your store.
- We will contact Shopify on your behalf (or alternatively, you can contact them directly yourself).
- We will monitor your store to make sure it is always online (and make Shopify accountable if it isn’t).
- We will do extra customisations, apps or theme work for a discounted rate of £15 / hour.
Custom App or ThemeCreating something really custom for your business.
- We will create a plugin or theme to your given requirements.
- We will ensure the plugin or theme is installed and configured on your store correctly.
- We will support your custom plugin or theme going forward ( as a part of the Support plan).
- We will produce documentation for your theme or plugin that anyone can understand.